Tangram Template.

Task Description: Today in the morning I was thinking that I could do a task because I felt like o should because maybe miss out on thee other task so I picked one to do and it was pretty fun to do and was really well doing it. While, I was doing this task I felt proud doing this because I was doing a task today and I’ll also like to say thank all SLJ leaders for doing this each year at a time. Finally I had time to post about it and happy new years EVE!!! 🙂

One thought on “Tangram Template.

1. Hi Catherine,

It’s Emma here from the Summer Learning Journey.

This activity looks like a lot of fun, I had a go using the tangram tool myself and practiced moving some of the pieces around. Did you know that you can move all the pieces to create a new shape?

It looks like you have changed the colours of the shapes, does each colour represent something different in your picture? To me it looks like the red triangle could be a tent sitting next to a blue lake!

The step it up part of this activity requires you to change the colours of the tiles and add a background. As you have already changed the colours maybe you could change the shape instead, then add a background. There are some great examples of how to do this on one of your fellow bloggers posts here https://pbschisau.edublogs.org/2022/12/29/summer-learning-journey-tangram-tangles/ I recommend checking it out!

Thanks for sharing Catherine!

Emma – SLJ