Capital Letters.

Task Description:  This week room 10 has been learning how to use our Capital letters. When, I had to start my task you had to look at the word and if it does not have a capital letter then you have to do the capital letter. While I thought that it was going to be a bit hard, it was so easy. Remember to Comment on my blog, thank you. 🙂

7 harehuka drive

elsdon

12 january 2002

dear hoani

I have really enjoyed living in Wellington since june.  I have made some friends at my new school, which is the rata school on Paremata street.  My teacher is Mrs rapana.  She is all right.  In our classroom we have a pet mouse called Mr snow.  It is my job to clean the mouse house on Tuesdays.

We have visited lots of interesting places like the museum, te papa.  I went to see rugby at the Westpac Trust Stadium in september.  It was awesome to see Jonah charge down the field.

I am still playing rugby.  I’m playing for the north’s rugby club now.  We train on Wednesdays.  My new friend Callus is on my team too.

Would you like to come and stay with us in the next holidays?  I hope you will.  say hi to all my old friends, especially to everyone at whenuapai rugby club.

Your friend

jamie