ComicQuest) SLJ

Task Description: This morning I was feeling like doing summer learning journey. The task I was wanting to do and finish off was the comicQuest, Made by Mr Goodwin. For this task we had to file make a copy of  some google slides. Then we had to create a story with some images on the last slide. After that I had to read my entire story to see if it makes sense. As I was done I was wanting to add more detail into my writing and images in the story. Remember ton leave a positive comment on my blog, thank you.

3 thoughts on “ComicQuest) SLJ

1. Kia ora Catherine,

What a cliffhanger. Do you know what a cliffhanger is? I would love to know what happens next. Do they get back to shore safely? Does the shark (I assume it is a shark) get them?

It is awesome to see you including a description in your post so your readers can better engage with your cool learning. I noticed you mentioned you went back through your mahi (work) to make sure it made sense, that is an awesome habit to get into. Adults do this regularly so it is awesome to see you are doing this too.

I was most impressed with your use of punctuation. You used question marks, exclamation marks, full stops, speech marks and commas. It is awesome to see.

Keep up all the hard work Catherine, remember the more you blog the more points you get. You even get extra points for super blog posts. Those points go towards winning awesome prizes.

I look forward to seeing your other blog posts Catherine,
    Anna

2. Malo e lelei Anna it’s me Catherine I was just wanting to say thank you for commenting on my blog and for also giving me more feedback for me to fix up in my writing. I hope you have an amazing Holiday, BYE:)

from Catherine

1. Kia ora Catherine,

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my comment. I really appreciate it.
      I hope the feedback was helpful. I enjoy getting feedback on my own work, it means next time I can do slightly better.

I have had a great holiday so far, how has your holiday been? Have you been anywhere cool or done anything fun?

Anna
      SLJ