My version of the little red riding hood

Once upon a time not long ago there was once a young girl who loved to eat cookies and also loved to spend time with her grandmother. On one lovely day in the forest Little blue riding hood wanted to bring some chocolate chip cookies for her and her sick grandmother to eat together. First little red riding hood told her Dad that she was going to go for a walk to grandma’s house. Just before the little blue riding hood was going to go see her grandmother she then suddenly saw a tall furry weirdo standing in front of her then said. ‘’Excuse me furry tall man can you please move out of the way’’. Wolf ‘’Where are you going little girl. ‘’I’m just wanting to go to my grandmother’s house to give her some yummy, yummy cookies’’. Then that’s when the furry tall wolf asked the little blue riding hood if he could have maybe just one cookie but she currently said no, in an aggressive way. Next little blue riding hood was just starting to walk to her grandmother’s  house until the wolf asked her where her grandmother’s house was.

That’s when suddenly the little blue riding hood said, ‘’ it’s over there with the light pink house with a green ……… roof, yeah roof down there’’, she pointed. After that the little blue riding hood screamed as loud as a sperm whale and said, run for my life’’. When she finally made it to her grandmother’s house she asked if she wanted to eat baked cookies and grandma said yes, happily. Finally while grandmother and little blue riding hood were eating lunch, grandmother said in a quiet voice, ‘’ Where is the tall furry wolf’’ Little blue riding hood, ‘’ it’s OK grandmother he’s far far away, so which means you will never see him again’’. The End.